An excellent location!
An excellent location! And sunny. The landscape of Sonnenalb is ideal for walking, hiking or cycling. Excursions? The municipality of Sonnenbühl offers a variety of attractions. Stroll through and shop in the towns of Reutlingen and Tübingen - you can drive there in half an hour. Nearby, the adventure park and the summer bob run beckon. Or maybe you fancy a trip to the famous castle of Scholes Lichtenstein?
Erpfingen Youth Hostel is 830 m above sea level, about 2 km west of Erpfingen.
- Summer bob run (1 km)
- Marienkäferpfad ("ladybird path") (circular walk - 2 km)
- Sommerkirchhöhle (cave) (1.5 km)
- Ruins of Hohenmelchingen (with adventure playground - 2.2 km)
- 30 mountain bikes are waiting to transport you to the most beautiful places in the "Swabian Alb".
Hiking - nothing but nature
- Kornbühl with Salmendingen Chapel (7 km)
- "Lauchertwasser" themed walk along the Lauchert river (7 km)
- Bolberg (mountain view - 8 km)
- Klimapfad ("climate path") in Undingen (circular trail - 8 km)
- Mägerkinger Lake (11 km)
- Rossberg with observation tower and restaurant (12 km)
- Nebelhöhle cave (12 km)
Lots to experience
- Bärenhöhle (cave) (5 km)
- Traumland amusement park (5 km)
- Lichtenstein Castle with adventure park (12 km)
- Phänopfad Pfronstetten (themed walk taking in natural phenomena) (20 km)
- Landslide at Mössingen-Talheim (20 km)
- Lautertal valley, Marbach stud farm (25 km)
- Roman Open-Air Museum in Hechingen-Stein (25 km)
- Hohenzollern Castle (25 km)
- Bad Urach Waterfall (28 km)
- Zwiefalten Monastery, Wimsen Caves (30 km)
- Tübingen (30 km)
- Badkap Albstadt - water park (30 km)
- Fossil Museum Dotternhausen (35 km)
- Sigmaringen Castle - Danube - Beuron Monastery (45 km)